TSA accepts membership throughout the school year. However, all chapters that affiliate by the priority membership date of November 20, 2015 will receive (in addition to the standard TSA benefits) the following benefits:
- a gold seal affiliation certificate
- uninterrupted membership service
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Suzy Orr 703-860-900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership is accomplished through the National TSA website. All monies are paid directly to them. Please, do not send your checks to this office nor make your checks payable to Alabama TSA. Dues are $6 for state and $9 for national for a total of $15 per student. To learn more and to begin the affiliation process please follow this link. Membership
The Champion Fund
The Technology Student Association (TSA) currently has funds available for eligible schools to pay for TSA membership (ten students and one advisor) for one year. The Champion Fund is made available through donations from individuals, schools, and businesses to provide membership funds to chapters that qualify.
Eligibility categories are:
1) A school that has never before had a TSA chapter and there is not school or community financial support available to pay for membership. This requires the principal’s signature for verification.
2) A school that has not had a TSA chapter for at least five years and there is not school or community financial support available to pay for membership. This requires the principal’s signature for verification.
3) A school that has had a TSA chapter within the last five years, but is currently experiencing economic hardship due to a natural disaster. This requires the principal’s signature.
Funding is available on a first come, first served basis until the fund is depleted.
For more informatio or to apply for funding click here. Champion Fund